Chez Vous Home Care is a Trusted Health Care Partner
We care about you, your health, and what is best for your family. As a Minnesota Department of Health Class A licensed home, many of our healthcare services are covered by most health insurance plans. We also accept Medicaid, and private pay.
Home Health Care means the patient receives dedicated attention 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are staffed with an experienced team of professionals that provide expert medical care including:
- Registered Nurse on-site 24 hours a day
- Respiratory Therapist on-call 24 hours a day
- Complex medical needs, including ventilator, trach, C-PAP, Bi-PAP, tube feeding, catheter care.
- Activities of daily living (Eating, toileting, bathing, grooming, dressing, transferring, mobility, and positioning)
- Assessments and documentation (done by a Registered Nurse)
- Administration of IV medication
- Wound treatments
- Care to end of life
- Therapeutic services as needed
Nursing Care Solutions at Chez Vous Home Care are designed to attain the best of health of our clients. We are ready to provide you with services anytime of the day, any day of the week. Our services are available to clients who live in Richfield and Golden Valley, Minnesota as well as the neighboring locations.
If your loved one could use some help with the management of their health, call 612-886-2280 to talk to a registered nurse.